Information in english

What to do to enrol on a course at the Gloker School?

A new funding pool has been launched on the 1st January 2017. Our courses are funded to varying degrees, but some of them are completely free - check courses and fees.

Documents needed to apply:

- Candidate application form, Contract, Statement regarding fees and funding;

- Secondary School Leaving Certificate, translated into Polish by a sworn translator;

- photocopy of the passport;

- 3 passport-type photographs;

- doctor's certificate confirming the applicant's ability to study in the chosen field.

 If you need a visa, we issue necessary documents when you enrol in the School.

 Documents can be submitted at the school office personally by the applicant, by an authorised friend or representative, or by post. The authorisation must be translated into Polish and certified by a notary public or a person with equivalent rights.